The mayor of Moscow Sergei Sobyanin has signed a decree toughening measures in connection with threat of the spread of coronavirus. A decree published on the official website of the mayor.
“From 28 March to 5 April 2020 introduces additional limitations on the operation of enterprises and organizations with mass in the vicinity of people.
1. Pause restaurants, cafes, bars, canteens and other public catering establishments, with the exception of service take-out without visiting the premises and remote delivery of ready meals.
2. Temporarily stops the operation of the retail facilities, with the exception of pharmacies and pharmacy points, and sale of all food products and certain types of non-food commodities.
Again, grocery stores and pharmacies will work without restrictions.
The list of non-food commodities can be found here.
3. Temporarily stops visiting citizens of the territories of city value: ENEA, Gorky Park. Gorky, Museum-reserves Tsaritsyno and Kolomenskoye, Zaryadye Park, recreation Park “Sokolniki”, Museum-estate “Kuskovo”.
4. Must be temporarily stopped to provide citizens with services that require personal presence of the person (for example hairdressers).
The exception to this rule is medical, rehabilitation services, care services for the elderly and other needy persons, other services in the sphere of social services, transport services, banking and insurance services, housing services and communication, funeral service – they will still be available.
There were no restrictions on the provision of services remotely or by courier delivery.
5. Understanding the feelings of believers Muscovites, however, I highly recommend asking these days to refrain from visiting religious sites.
6. Temporary cancellation of free journey in public transport will not affect students who work or are volunteers,” — said in the decree.