It’s important to know everyone.
The Federal channel was broadcast treatment of Russian President Vladimir Putin to the citizens. It was dedicated to pandemic coronavirus, the measures taken to protect people from danger and the support of small and medium-sized businesses. Here the most important:
- Now Russia managed to contain the spread of the virus, but because of its geographical location our country is vulnerable.
- The President asked to carefully consider the recommendations of the doctors and authorities.
- Next week officially announced after hours with pay.
- All social benefits and privileges which rely to the citizens within the next 6 months, renewed automatically without recourse to the appropriate authorities.
- All families with children under three years will receive an additional 5 thousand rubles a month for the next three months.
- Unemployment benefits will be increased from 8 000 to 12 130 rubles (i.e., to the size of the minimum wage).
- The rate of payments for hospital is also set in the amount of one minimum wage regardless of the employee’s seniority.
- A nationwide vote on amendments to the Constitution, scheduled for April 22, has been postponed indefinitely.