Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
300 g spaghetti durum wheat
100 ml cream
2 cloves of garlic
Basil and salt to taste
15 g sesame seeds
3 tbsp olive oil
50 g Parmesan cheese
200 g chicken fillet
1. Cut the fillet and fry in olive oil until tender.
2. Chop the garlic and add to the chicken. Fry for 1-2 minutes, then pour in the cream and season to taste. Simmer on low heat so the cream does not curdle.
3. Cook spaghetti in water with a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. For the sauce whisk the eggs, add the Basil, salt, sesame seeds and grated Parmesan.
5. When the spaghetti are ready, add them to the chicken, pour the sauce and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe of lean oatmeal cookies.