Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
200 g smoked chicken
200 g of cheese
200 g of cherry tomatoes
3 stems of parsley
3 stems of dill
pinch of black pepper
4 tbsp sour cream
1. Bacon cut into small cubes. Grate cheese on a coarse grater.
2. Tomatoes cut into 4 pieces and finely chop the greens.
3. Then thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
5. Spread the filling into the tartlets and bake for 15 minutes.
On the portal Znaia you can also find brownie recipe with banana and chocolate.