Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
250 ml of milk
3 tbsp. sugar
a pinch of salt
6 tbsp sunflower oil
11 g of dry yeast
500 g wheat flour
50 g melted butter
1. The egg in warm milk, add sugar, salt and carefully mix with a whisk.
2. Add the oil and yeast, mix thoroughly. Then add portions of the flour and knead tsto.
3. Make the dough small balls. Each roll out into a rectangle, grease with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Turn into the loaf.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
5. Put the buns on a baking sheet, bake for 20-25 minutes.
On the portal Znaia you can also find a mouth-watering recipe of semolina.