Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
250 ml of water
2 tbsp. honey
½ Cup sugar
½ Cup vegetable oil
2 cups flour
a pinch of salt
1,5 tsp soda
raisins to taste
bitter chocolate taste
coconut to taste
1. Boil the water. Then let cool a bit. Pour water in a deep bowl, add the honey, sugar, a pinch of salt and vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
2. Sift flour and mix with soda. Added to the mass of water and whisk with a fork or whisk until lumps disappear.
3. To taste add the nuts, dried fruit or whatever you like. We added raisins.
4. Next, pour the dough on the molds, about 2/3 of the height. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake for about 10-20 minutes.
5. For the glaze, in a water bath heat the floor tiles of dark chocolate with a small amount of water. Mix well. Makem in her muffins, and then in coconut.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for light rye bread.