Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
6 small wooden sticks
225 g sugar
110 ml of water
30 g butter
2 tbsp Golden syrup
4 tbsp chopped mixed nuts
- Nikolaem wooden sticks half in apples.
- Dissolve sugar and water in a heavy-bottomed pan on soft fire.
- Add the butter and syrup into the mixture and bring to a boil. Continue to boil, not stirring, until the consistency reaches 140 degrees.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir gently.
- Carefully dip each Apple in the toffee, making sure each Apple is well coated, put it on a baking sheet coated with non-stick parchment. Bake.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for toast with pesto.