Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes
500 g fillet of Turkey
200 g of processed cheese
400 g of potatoes
150 g onion
180 g carrots
butter to taste
salt and pepper to taste
the herbs and Bay leaf to taste
1. In 3 quart saucepan place the meat and pour water. When the broth begins to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, 2-3 pieces of Bay leaf. Cook for 20 minutes, then take out the meat.
2. Clean and cut into cubes the potatoes. Cut onion into cubes, carrots grate. Meat cut into large chunks. Processed cheese RUB on a grater.
3. In the boiling broth add potatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, make zazharku in butter. First put onion, then carrots. Season and add to the soup. Then cook for another 7 minutes.
4. Add the meat, cook 3-4 minutes, add cheese and mix well. Turn off the heat.
5. Before serving, decorate with greens.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for the bean salad and tuna.