Believe that your partner sex life lost its sharpness? These 10 tips will help add to it “peppercorns”. This sends Clutch.
1. Alternate tender sex with elements of brutality. This will excite both of you.
2. Find a new place to have sex. It can be a chair, Desk or dining table, washing machine. Courage can tickle your nerves in more extreme conditions: in the Elevator, in the Parking lot between the shelves in the store. The main thing is not to get anyone in the eye.
3. Try a blindfold or tying hands to the headboard. It really sharpens your senses.
4. Try unexpected sex. Wake him caress “there” or let it pounce on you while cleaning.
5. Buy new underwear, preferring beautiful lace kits.
6. Let your man enjoy your body in the light. Do not be shy, because your naked body is the best aphrodisiac.
7. Entertain each other with morning sex. Then the charge of positive emotions and energy provided you for the whole day.
8. If you’re dining out, start to seduce him still there. Flirt with him, accidentally expose part of the body, whisper in his ear something exciting. At home he will be so charged up that you will find mind-blowing sex.
9. Visit a sex shop. It may become as pleasant a tour that will take both, and the opportunity to make a little variety in your life together.
10. Was your man stimulating texts during the day, even if it is at work or in a meeting. They can add their racy photos. Such provocation may even result in sex by correspondence.
Recall, Lesya Nikityuk boasted a seductive shoot for iconic men’s magazine together with the partner “s Dances with stars”.
Earlier Znayu reported, sexual horoscope for each sign will tell you which desire will bring us the stars in December.
Also Znayu wrote that erectile dysfunction may be associated with a malfunction of a specific piece of DNA.
Dave Zakarian has been a reporter on the news desk since 2013. Before that she wrote about young adolescence and family dynamics for Styles and was the legal affairs correspondent for the Metro desk. Before joining The Koz Post, Dave Zakarian worked as a staff writer at the Village Voice and a freelancer for Newsday, The Wall Street Journal, GQ and Mirabella.