Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
2 cups flour
½ Cup milk
0.3 Cup water
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp. salt
1.5 kg of potatoes
1 tsp black pepper
1. Clean and boil the potatoes in salted water.
2. While the potato cooks knead the dough. In a bowl pour the flour, as in a glass, mix the egg, milk, water and salt.
3. This mixture pour in the flour and add the butter. The finished dough cover and leave for 40 minutes.
4. Potatoes make puree, season to taste and leave to cool.
5. Roll out the dough and cut. Sculpt dumplings, adding them stuffing.
6. Then bring a pot of water to a boil and throw in her dumplings. Cook until cooked. Served with sour cream.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for puffs of oatmeal with persimmons.