Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
1 kg chicken
1 stalk celery
100 g butter
200 ml dry white wine
200 g rice
50 g Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Chicken meat cut into cubes. One onion finely crumble.
2. Chicken bones, celery, carrots and a whole onion put into the pot, pour 1,5 l of water, season and bring to the boil. After, cook for 30 minutes. Strain the broth and pour 500 ml into a clean saucepan . Bring slowly on the boil.
3. In another pan heat 65 grams of butter, add onion and chicken and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Season and add the wine. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until the liquid to evaporate.
4. Add the rice and cook stirring 2 minutes, until it becomes transparent. Add the broth to cover the rice, and cook until the liquid is absorbed. Repeat these steps until you use all the broth.
5. Then remove the pan from the heat and add the butter and grated Parmesan.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for pork with a sauce of onions and cider.