Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 cups flour
¼ Tsp salt
1 Cup milk
2 tbsp. butter
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Oil mixed with flour and salt.
2. While stirring add milk. Knead the dough and split it into 2-3 parts.
3. Roll out each part in Tonkiy sheet.
4. Sharp knife cut the dough into crackers. Make a hole on each.
5. Lay out crackers on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the amazing recipe for cheese crackers.