Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
35 g cocoa powder
10 ml vanilla extract
90 ml of fresh coffee
215 g flour
½ Teaspoon baking powder
¾ Tsp salt
170 g butter
½ Tsp soda
215 g of sugar
120 g of sour cream
225 g dark chocolate
270 ml cream
40 g of molasses
1. Mix with a whisk cocoa, coffee and vanilla extract.
2. Also mix the flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
3. Next, in a saucepan heat the butter and sugar, then beat with a mixer for 5 minutes, until Masa is not cool. Add one egg, then a mixture of coffee. Add half of the flour mixture and stir. Next, whisk the sour cream, and after the remaining flour mixture.
4. Put the dough into molds and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Cream and treacle bring to the boil. Finely grind the chocolate, put it in a wide dish and pour hot cream. 15-20 seconds to thoroughly mix all with a spatula.
6. Put the cream in the refrigerator until it thickens. Then decorate cupcakes with cream using a pastry bag.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the amazing recipe for cheese crackers.