Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes
250 g flour
125 g butter
150 ml of milk
150 g of sour cream
6 heads of onions
1 sweet pepper
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp thyme
pepper and salt to taste
60 g of cheese
1. RUB the flour, salt and cold butter into crumbs. Pour the egg and 30 ml of ice water, knead the dough. Form a rectangle 3 cm thick and put 3 hours in the refrigerator.
2. After, roll out the dough to a thickness of 3-3. 5 mm and cut out circles with a diameter of 14 cm. Spread the batter in round baking molds with a diameter of 10 cm. with a fork Pierce the bottom of the bottom of the cake.
3. To make the sauce, mix in a bowl 3 eggs. Add sour cream, stir and gradually pour in the milk. Season.
4. Cut onion into thin rings, peppers into strips.
5. Fry in a pan the onion and pepper for 15 minutes. Then season and add the thyme. When the onions soften, pour it with honey and fry for another 5 minutes.
6. Put on the dough the cheese, onion and gently cover with the sauce. Put in oven for about 40 minutes or until tender.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for beef aspic.