Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
200 g zucchini
40 g flour
salt to taste
100 g cream cheese
100 g salted salmon
1. Grate the zucchini on a coarse grater, sprinkle with salt and leave for 5 minutes.
2. Remove excess juice from zucchini with just a swipe.
3. Mix the zucchini with egg and flour with a fork.
4. The waffle iron brush with olive oil and pour it on the dough.
5. Fry waffles on medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Served with salmon and cream cheese.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for roasted vegetable lasagna.