Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp tomato sauce
700 g of beef minced meat
100 g of green peas
100 g of canned corn
10 PCs of potato
10 ml of milk
100 g butter
100 g of sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
100 g fresh mushrooms
3 tbsp chopped parsley
1.Finely chop the onion and mushrooms, fry them on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. When the onion becomes transparent add the mince and stir.
3. Add carrots, peas, corn and tomato sauce, season. Stir and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes and whip it with a mixer, mixed with milk, butter and salt. Later in the molds spread mashed potatoes, and a meat. Cover with another layer of mashed potatoes.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. In front of the serving, decorate with parsley.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for chicken liver pate.