Time of preparation: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
1 Cup pea mixture
100 g of bacon
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp sunflower oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash peas and put in a saucepan, pour a liter of water, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil. Cook 1 hour on low heat.
2. Then add to the pan the sliced potatoes.
3. Finely chop garlic and onion, spread on a pan and fry on podsolennom oil until Golden color. Bacon cut into pieces and put in a pan to the onions, fry until cooked.
4. When potatoes are ready, grind them into a puree and add the bacon, garlic and onions.
5. The finished soup, stir, remove from heat and give a little stand.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe superbusty of saltines.