Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
100 g broccoli
1.5 l of water
1 tbsp olive oil
truffle oil to taste
salt and pepper to taste
100 grams of wheat noodles
⅓ Bunch green onions
⅓ Stalk of leek
80 g of rye crackers
1. Clean the onion, cut it in half, put in boiling, pre-salted water. Cook until soft.
2. Take out the bow, and in the resulting broth add broccoli, olive and truffle oil and black pepper. Cook broccoli until tender.
3. Then whisk the onion and broccoli in a blender, puree.
4. Mashed potatoes and noodles put into the broth and cook until tender.
5. In the finished soup, add the croutons and onions.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe superbusty of saltines.