Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
800 g of beef steak
salt and pepper to taste
1 Cup dry red wine
50 g butter
1. Heated a large skillet over high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper.
2. Fry on each side not less than 3 minutes. After that, spread on a plate and cover with foil.
3. In the same pan simmer the wine over medium heat, stirring, until the wine thickens.
4. Cut the butter cubes. Remove the pan from the heat, and always stirring add the cubes of butter. Season to taste.
5. Pour in steak sauce and serve.
On the portal Znaia you can also find a recipe for a meat lasagna.