Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours 30 minutes
450 g cherry tomatoes
1 red pepper
9 ready-made lasagna sheets
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp Basil leaves
3 tbsp olive oil
50 g of olives without seeds
1 tbsp capers
75 g mozzarella cheese
35 g flour
40 g butter
570 ml milk
1 Bay leaf
4 tbsp grated Parmesan
nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
1. Eggplant and zucchini cut into cubes. Sprinkle with salt and put them in a colander, cover with plate and put weight. Leave so on an hour to stack all the juice.
2. Tomatoes are cleaned from the skin, clean the peppers from seeds and cut into cubes. Onion grind.
3. Spread the tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, peppers and onions on a baking sheet, season with garlic, Basil, olive oil. Mix thoroughly and bake at 240 degrees for 30-40 minutes. When the vegetables are ready, sprinkle with black olives and capers.
4. For the sauce mix in a saucepan the flour, butter, milk, put a Bay leaf, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Then cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling. When the sauce has thickened, make a smaller fire and cook for another 2 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of Parmesan.
5. Pour a quarter of sauce in a baking pan and spread one-third of the vegetables. Sprinkle a third of mozzarella and cover with lasagna sheets. Repeat the procedure, completing a layer of sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until Golden brown.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe grechnikov from childhood.