Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
300 g fillet of Turkey
300 g veshenki
1 clove of garlic
200 ml cream
½ Tsp wostershire sauce
50 ml cognac
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp mustard
1. Cut the Turkey breast across the grain into steaks. Season.
2. Steak fry on high heat for a minute on each side. Put aside.
3. Finely chop the onion, fry in the same pan for 5 minutes. Oyster mushrooms, throw in the pan, add the garlic. Fry, stirring constantly for another 5 minutes.
4. Add a teaspoon of mustard, a little wostershire sauce mix, sprinkles a drop koniya and ignite.
5. When the brandy burns out, add the cream and steaks. Keep together in the pan for another 5 minutes.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for gazpacho with wine vinegar.