Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
400 g flour
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp sugar
10 g of yeast
1 tsp. salt
5 cloves of garlic
250 ml of water
1 egg yolk
1. Dissolve the yeast, sugar and salt in warm water. Add the flour and half the oil. Knead the dough.
2. Roll the dough into a ball, cover with a towel and leave for 1 hour.
3. Then separate it into small pieces and roll the balls, put on greased pan and leave for 30 minutes.
4. Next, grease with yolk and put in a preheated 200 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. Grind the garlic, add remainder of butter and salt to taste. Whisk. When removing dumplings from the oven – grease from sauce.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for the most delicious bagels with jam.