Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
2 tbsp wheat flour
200 g chicken
120 g of sour cream
30 ml vegetable oil
200 g carrots
200 g green
salt and spices to taste
1. Cook the chicken until done and reserve broth.
2. Cube onions and carrots, cut into thin strips and fry in vegetable oil.
3. In a skillet in butter fry flour, add sour cream and 1 liter of chicken broth. Brought Doo boiling.
4. Add to the broth the onions and carrots, cook for 3-5 minutes, then add chopped herbs, salt, pepper and spices. Cook for another 7 minutes and remove from heat.
5. Cut the chicken into pieces, put on plates and pour the finished soup.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for this marshmallow.