Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
400 g wheat flour
250 g butter
350 g sugar
500 g low-fat cottage cheese
3 tbsp cocoa
10 g of vanillin
100 g of sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease a round baking dish 24 cm with butter and a little sprinkle with flour.
3. If the cheese grainy, send it through a sieve. Eggs RUB with sugar (200 g) and vanilla sugar (2 tbsp) and mix well.
4. In a bowl, RUB in a little flour, butter, cocoa and sugar (150 g).
5. On the bottom of the form put a large part of the test, from above pour the filling, sprinkle evenly with remaining crumbs.
6. Itegem pie for 45-50 minutes, until it hardens.
7.The finished cake let cool in form for about 20 minutes.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for cheese biscuits.