Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
400 g fillet
100 g sugar
50 g butter
100 ml balsamic vinegar
lemon juice to taste
spices to taste
1. Wash and dry chicken well.
2. Share fillet into small cubes or strips. Pickle to taste, but always add a little lemon juice and put in the refrigerator.
3. When you take the meat lightly salt and pepper it. Fry the fillet on both sides in a preheated and greased griddle.
4. Next, heat a dry pan on medium heat. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and add the sugar. When the sugar begins puzyritsya, fry the chicken about 2 minutes on each side.
5. When serving, decorate with caramel.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the best recipe of sour cream.