Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
50 g butter
150 g of honey
400 g flour
a pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
6 tbsp sugar
15 g baking powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
a pinch of nutmeg
pinch of black pepper and cinnamon
1. In a saucepan heat butter, add the honey and mix thoroughly.
2. Heat the pan and pour back 3 tablespoons of sugar. Keep on heat until the sugar has become dark brown. Pour it into the hot oil and stir. Then add the egg and egg yolk, mashed with sugar.
3. Carefully grind in a mortar spices and add to the caramel.
4. After that, portions pour the flour, add the baking powder and knead the dough at least 10 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
6. Sculpt cakes, spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. For the glaze, mix the remaining sugar with 2 tbsp water and 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Bring to the boil until the mixture thickens.
8. Each stick dip in a saucepan with the icing for 5-10 seconds, then let cool on a napkin.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for cottage cheese pudding with spinach.