Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
vanilla on the tip of a knife
1 tbsp semolina
400 g apples
200 g puff pastry
1 tbsp grated lemon peel
1. Apples are cleaned and cut on the petals with a vegetable peeler. Mix with sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest and vanilla.
2. Leave the apples to stand for 20 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough in a thin layer in a rectangle.
4. Spread the filling evenly, sprinkle top with semolina. Twisted into roll edge zasiyaet to not leaking juice.
5. Roll the lubricated whipped with sugar and egg.
6. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and bake the pie for 35-40 minutes until tender.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for miso soup.