Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
140 g flour
350 g butter
400 g sugar
75 g chocolate
100 g condensed milk
60 g egg whites
½ Tsp citric acid
2 ml vanilla extract
4 g of agar-agar
1. Agar-agar soaked in 140 ml of water for 3 hours. Whisk 100 grams of butter and sugar 2 ml vanilla extract and whisk until smooth. In this mass pour the flour and knead the dough.
2. Two spread over the meat with parchment paper and spread the dough in two circles. Bake cakes for 10 minutes at 200 degrees. Let cool on paper.
3. Whisk together condensed milk and 200 g of butter, add 1 ml of vanilla extract and set aside.
4. Water with agar-agar bring to a boil, stirring with a spatula. Boil a minute, add 300 g of sugar, bring again to a boil and cook for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Protein whisk until airy, add citric acid and beat for proteins. Next, pour a thin stream of hot syrup and beat with a mixer, adding the butter with condensed milk until smooth.
6. Put the first cake in cake form, from top to pour half of the soufflé. Cover with a second cake layer and pour the souffle. Leave in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Top with drizzle chocolate glazury.
On the portal Znaia you can also find a recipe for quiche with onions.