Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
500 g of white mushrooms
150 g of sour cream
100 ml cream
1 kg beef tenderloin
500 ml of beef broth
100 ml dry white wine
salt and pepper to taste
100 ml vegetable oil
1 tbsp mustard
1. Slice the beef into thin slices. Fry in a pan pre-salted meat. Grechnevoy cook until brown.
2. In a saucepan pour the white wine and evaporate for three quarters on high fire. Add the broth to evaporate by half.
3. In a pan fry the mushrooms. To the broth add sour cream and cook on medium heat. When the sauce has thickened season it.
4. The mushrooms add fried meat, pour the sauce, bring to a boil, then simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Add mustard and served with rice or noodles.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for risotto with chanterelles.