Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10-30 minutes
2 chicken Breasts, skinless (200 g each)
1 garlic clove
100 g mushrooms
250 ml chicken broth
salt and pepper
100 ml cream
1 tbsp fresh cut parsley, for garnish
300 g steamed broccoli to serve
1. Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add chicken Breasts and fry for 10 minutes or until until they are browned on both sides.
2. In the same pan add a little oil and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes or until translucent. Add the garlic and fry for another 1-2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry until Golden brown.
3. Return chicken to the pan and stir. Bring to a boil. Cover with a lid, reduce fire and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. At the same time, cook broccoli in boiling salted water to a boil.
5. Mix all with cream and parsley sauce.
On the portal Znaia you can also find the recipe for cheese biscuits.