In the spring of 2019, it became known that the British artist Adele Adkins (33) was to be divorced from her husband Simon Konecki (47), after seven years as a couple.
Together they share their son Angelo (8), whom they in a joint statement after the break-up said they would continue to raise together.
Full of confusion about the love life
Since the break, the artist has kept a relatively low profile, but she has also garnered a lot of attention the few times she has appeared in public. The same year as the divorce, she took control of her own health, and will go through one strict diet and fitness routine have lost around 45 kilos in less than a year.
However, the change has not made the star completely unrecognizable, as vigilant fans have recently taken the singer by surprise.
COMEBACK: Over three years since Adele’s previous public appearance, she was finally back when she hosted “Saturday Night Live”. Video: SNL view more
– Together anyway
One year ago, Adele connected to artist, songwriter and producer Skepta (38), whose real name is Joseph Junior Adenuga.
At the time, sources claimed to British The Sun that the duo, who both come from Tottenham in England, had been on a number of dates together.
The truth behind the shock transformation
– They have been there for each other since both recently became single. They have a close bond and there is definitely a special contact between them, a source told the newspaper, adding:
– They spend more and more time together. Some of their friends hope and believe that they can end up being a great couple one day, the source said at the time.
However, it did not take long before Adele apparently disproved the romance rumors. When she visited the popular comedy program “Saturday Night Live” last autumn, she went so far as to claim that she was single.
DATE?: Adele is supposed to date the artist Skepta. Photo: NBC / BACKGRID / NTB view more
SHOPPING: Skepta and Adele were observed together last week. Photo: Ken McKay / ITV / REX / NTB view more
When the star was to thank her, she joked that she should sign up for the dating program “Love Island”.
Now the popular hiking shoes from CMP are on sale
– Thank you everyone. You can see me next week on “Love Island”, she said, according to Hello! Magazine.
Strikes back after the shock transformation
Now, almost nine months later, the duo is once again observed together. It naturally kicks off new romance rumors.
According to Page Six The “Hello” singer has recently been spotted shopping at Cabazon Outlets just outside San Bernardino, California. According to the website’s sources, she must have been there with what looked like none other than Skepta herself.
BACK: Adele was back on Instagram after a break of almost half a year, and the photo she posted made the comment field boil. Video: Red Carpet view more
– She sat and watched him while he picked out and tried on clothes, while some employees helped him. She gave him feedback and said what she thought he looked good in. It was sweet that she sat and waited and seemed like a normal girlfriend while he looked around, the source says.
The shopping trip comes a few months after several British media, including Mirror and Closer, claimed that Adele had found happiness with a childhood friend.
Bought the house next door to the ex-husband
It was not mentioned who this person is, but the duo must have come closer to each other in the last year.
– Adele is in love and although she tries to keep his identity secret, she has not hidden her newfound happiness from family and friends, a source close to the artist told Closer magazine, and continued:
– Surprised with new flame
– The romance came out of the blue while Adele was at home in London last year when the “lockdown” restrictions loosened up a bit. Their friendship took an unexpected turn when they realized that they had feelings for each other after a damp night on the town with mutual friends.
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.
ALSO READ: The princesses are finally reunited